Followed up on an application via email, he got back to me with a name and number, no email

I applied for job and had a minor connection to someone at the company. I reached out to that person with the normal "Hi i would like to reiterate my interest in the position, I was told your name through your friend XX, here is my resume and cover letter for reference, blah blah"

The person got back to me with: "Sorry you can contact Fake McFakeName at 867-5309 "

Is it better to call that new person or send them an email? I dont want to be intrusive with a call but I dont think I could forward the email on to that person when the prior one just left a number.

Any insight?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Followed up on an application via email, he got back to me with a name and number, no email Followed up on an application via email, he got back to me with a name and number, no email Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.