Co worker constantly shuts me up to go back to work

I have a co worker, basically a toxic person to even get along and work with. I try to stay in my own lane and just do my job but he constantly interferes with me and gets agitated over small things. He blows up in my face when something is wrong. He also gets mad and yells specifically at me when I have a conversation with my co workers, this isn’t the first time as well. I feel like he’s a bully at work but I haven’t told anyone. I feel like pulling him aside and having a chat with him because I feel harassed by him. I can never have a chat with my co workers without him interfering and yelling at us to stop talking, even if the talk is work related. I don’t ever interrupt him when he’s talking but should I get him back when I see him talking or should I just pull him to the side and talk with him? I know things won’t go well because he likes to argue.. Should I talk to my manager and tell him that this employee makes it uneasy at work? Me and this co worker don’t see eye to eye and I lost count how many times I had issues with him, sometimes he wants to make me quit my job and is a damage to my mental health.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Co worker constantly shuts me up to go back to work Co worker constantly shuts me up to go back to work Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.