I want to design the stage lighting for concerts but I have no idea where to start

It's something I've thought a lot about for a really long time. I want to go back to school to help me in this journey. I don't know where to start though, would I take stage production classes? Animation classes? And are there any schools that specialize in this? If anyone could help me figure this out, I would be extremely grateful. This is something I'd absolutely be passionate about and I need passion in my life. Working a mundane forklift job where everyday is exactly the same is soul crushing. I'm 22 years old and I really want to start my life and start doing something I truly love.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want to design the stage lighting for concerts but I have no idea where to start I want to design the stage lighting for concerts but I have no idea where to start Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.