Why am I continuously not getting the job?

I graduated from a well-known midwest public university a couple years ago with a BA in Public Relations and Communications degree. I had a few good internships during my time at school and have done my best to incorporate my PR skills into my jobs. I worked at restaurants and done office work, but I cannot seem to get anyone in the Marketing/PR field to hire me.

After I graduated, I consistently applied for jobs in the field for around 6 months until I finally gave up and settled for a restaurant gig for a little while. Then I got an event planning internship and started looking for other Marketing/PR work. I consistently applied to open positions that were seemingly a good skill match for about 3 months until I settled for a sales office job where they let me make flyers and update social media to assist with sales. They let me go 10 months in for not closing enough sales. I was completely blindsided.

Now, I am unemployed and have applied for over 50 jobs in the last month with only a couple of interview requests. One company ghosted me and another asked for a second interview and then told me they were pursuing other candidates before the interview could be scheduled.

I have enrolled in a well-respected online MBA program, worked with resume writers and set up my own freelance business to try and expand my skills and resume, but still nothing from these employers. I am completely at a loss for what to do next. What can I do to stand out and land a job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why am I continuously not getting the job? Why am I continuously not getting the job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.