Stuck between 2 jobs and stressing out over which one to choose.

I have 2 job offers which I've been having massive problems deciding. This is my first job since I graduated so it's a big deal for me. I know this is probably a good problem to have but hear me out....

I interviewed for two jobs I really liked. Job 1 is a better known agency, and more street cred. They were the first company I applied to but they took a bit longer to get back to me so I naturally thought they weren't interested. I then interviewed at job 2 and have since accepted the job- I've signed the contract. Job 1 has now got back to me and asked if I still want the position. I like both jobs. The people seem nice and the hours are about the same. Here's the main pros and cons of each place.

Job 1:
+ Pays $3,000 more a year
+A bigger and well known credible business in my industry
+Good social life. The staff has biweekly drinks
-Got back to me after many "holdups" and I felt like I've been batted about. All they said was they were waiting for approval (for 2 months).
- They are asking for a lot more skills that I don't have (but have agreed I can learn on the job.)

Job 2:
+ At least once a year trip abroad as the company has branches in different countries
+ I've impressed them during the interview enough to negotiate a higher salary for myself
+My salary gets reviewed once every 4 months for the first year
+Seems to have high standards from what I gathered in the interview
-is a graduate role
-Further away and therefore more expense for the journey there and back
-Are less well known and smaller so it doesn't look as good on CV (?)

I keep leaning back and forth between the two jobs. I've already signed a contract for job 2 and have an official start date too. If I choose job 1 and ditch job 2 last minute, am I a bad person? Can anyone give me some advice? It sounds so dumb but I've actually stressed over this a lot more than I should.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stuck between 2 jobs and stressing out over which one to choose. Stuck between 2 jobs and stressing out over which one to choose. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.