Offer Incoming: Not sure what to do

I'm excited to inform you all i have a job offer coming in shortly but there's a bit of concern as i've started figuring out what i want to do longer term and this job has some serious issues with it. I can do the work. No problems at all.

  1. I'm not sure there's much growth here with/in the organization
  2. I'm working a lone again (i used to it) but it's get hard sometime
  3. Money is what i requested but not to sure it's going to get better.
  4. No HC coverage, no continuing education
  5. Likely post work hours
  6. Work does involve some of what i want to be doing mass communications and marketing, but it does involve sales

I do have some leads that are in the fields i want to be working in but i have no interviews lined up and even at a financial hit, i'd rather do those jobs.

I'm not sure what to do b/c this is a promise of a PAY increase in my base salary (and increase with likely sales/commission as well) and will give me time to peruse my masters degree but i'm not sure if this help or hurt my resume as i am in professional transition.

Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Offer Incoming: Not sure what to do Offer Incoming: Not sure what to do Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.