How soon is too soon to try and get a better job?

I recently graduated with my bachelor's and want to work my way up on the admin side of healthcare. I just accepted a position as a float for a medical office position. It is very entry-level, only required a high school diploma, and is going to be good experience for when I want to find a better job because this one does not pay the best. I always thought I'd stay with a job for one year at the absolute minimum, but now that I am getting the experience, I'd like to try and start applying to better positions sooner rather than later. Who knows how long it could even take me to get a better job, but would 6 months working here and then moving in to a better opportunity look bad on a resume?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How soon is too soon to try and get a better job? How soon is too soon to try and get a better job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.