Hey everyone,
As the title implies, the last ten years (15-25) I've been working in retail sales and the last three of those years I've been in low-level management positions. I'll be graduating in May with an undergrad in management of information systems. I've been trying to learn SQL and Tableau and while I think they're super interesting I'm not sure if I should try to make a career out of it.
Should I try to focus on applying for SAAS sales positions and leverage my sales experience or should I try applying for entry level business analytics positions?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Been in sales for last ten years but will be graduating with MIS degree, what should I do?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 06, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: