So I'm currently 40 years old, used to work in media production for a long time then spent a few years in IT management at a small company. I decided to go back to school several years ago, starting from CC all the way up to doing a BAS in Leadership & Management at the university I'm at. Along the way I've screwed things up, I had a drinking problem that wrecked my previous careers, and I'm back on the path to fixing my life and moving forward. My short stint in IT management convinced me that it is the career path that I want to be on, not necessarily in IT but in a management capacity of some sort. I have about a year and half left til I get my BAS, and I want to make sure I get a decent job, and will be able to advance. Money is not an issue, and it would be an additional 21 months if I get accepted to the MBA program. Given my life circumstances would you soldier forward and get the MBA? I'd be 43-44 when I'm done with everything and I ain't getting any younger and don't want to make any wrong moves or waste any more time. It looks like the connections alone and the help with placement upon graduation would be worth it alone, something I could really use as I have just about zero connections at this point. Thanks in advance for any advice, I could really use it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: