Basically like the title says, I’m currently at one job (employer A) interviewing for two jobs (employer B and C).
These are fairly senior positions, and the process took 5 rounds and about a month before I was offered the job at employer B.
I’m willing to accept the job at employer B, giving one months notice at employer A.
I’m currently on my third round at employer C, about two weeks in. This is the job I want the most.
Is it unethical to accept the offer from employer B, then pull my acceptance of I’m offered the job at employer C?
Or should I just commit to B and tell C I’m no longer interested?
They’re all university positions to give you a sense of the size of industry. I don’t want to ruin my reputation.
Any feedback (or additional options) would be appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: