I'm 25 with a finance degree and need some advice and have nowhere else to turn to. I took a job as a bank teller a few months after graduation (2017) because I didn't want to have nothing to show in my resume and didn't get any calls from the jobs that I had an interest in (junior investment/equity analyst). After a few months, I started studying for the cfa and began noticing that the people I graduated with got the jobs that I dreamed of. Around the same time, I got more responsibilities at the bank but also started to check out mentally.
Last summer I decided to leave the job (on good terms with my boss and my colleagues) and go full-time job hunting. Fast-forward to today and I have only gotten 3 interviews in my 8 months of unemployment. I have been applying less and less in the last few months and have taken unhealthy habit (no exercising and too much time playing video games and watching TV). I realized a few days ago that I couldn't keep doing the same thing and get a job which is why I'm here.
Is there anyway out of my situation? Any feedback would be appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: