I'm 17 and I'm trying to get my first job. The application for the movie theater I am applying to has the question: Have you been continuously unemployed for the last 27 weeks (since at least 06/27/2018)? Yes No
While I've never been employed before, I remember my econ teacher was talking about in order to be considered unemployed you have to have held a job before. Also, I think that since, I am a student this may affect something. Anyways simple question is Do I put down yes or no?
edit: if you select Yes, it has the following question: During your period of unemployment, did you, at any time, receive State or Federal unemployment compensation? which I obviously haven't gotten any.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
quick question about unemployment question
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: