Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I apologize if it's not.
I'm currently working for a pretty big computer retailer company in Canada as a Sales Representative in one of their store for about 9 months now, I'm on a 1 year working holiday visa (temporary open work permit that some countries offer for you to travel and work) and as you can see I only have a few months left. I asked my supervisor about it and he told me that the head office has a history of hiring foreigner and providing them with work visas, and as a Chinese myself I might have a chance as they prefer people who can speak the language. He also told me there's nothing much he can do about it and I have to speak to the HR myself. I also heard others saying that the head office is currently short-staffed.
As far as i know, in Canada it's not easy for employers to acquire work visa for employees unless it's for an administrative or skilled position, I'm open for any position or work in other location as long as the job is in my field. I'm kinda running out of time now, what should I say in the email without sounding too desperate?
I really want to stay in this country, and if possible I would like to live here permanently.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: