Tip: Sending out Happy Holidays Email

Hi all,

Been a pretty hectic year, been on lots of interview and landed a new job.

Doing a lot of due diligence, and prepping for each interview (and with much help from the good folks here on r/job), I had a lot of interviews go well, despite not getting the job. A few high profile companies said they found someone more qualified (fair enough) but was impressed, etc.

Now that it is holiday season, I'll like to send a 'happy holiday' email to the people I interviewed with to stay in touch, and tbh, sort of 'stay in the radar.'

Anyone have experience with this? Or any tips/input for things to consider/ write in the email?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Tip: Sending out Happy Holidays Email Tip: Sending out Happy Holidays Email Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.