I spent some time doing research for this task and what the best way to approach it was. The thing I’m presenting on is something I’m relatively familiar with but need more practice in so that’s why I’m worried about the mistake.
I have to give a presentation on what I did tomorrow and noticed a mistake I made in interpreting data. I feel the best thing to do is own up to it and re-work the situation/data to make sense.
Any advice would be appreciated. Do you think this is going to ruin my chances? I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to work and have been stressing over this interview for this past week.
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Made a mistake on a task as part of an interview. Any advice?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: