Longer hours or less money? I am not sure which job to pick.

Basically I have two offers. The first one is a manufacturing lab which we work 12 hour shifts, rotating between 5 days and 4 days work week. So every two weeks we work 28 hours of overtime. This is a temp to hire position.

The second job is an office tech support job for a gaming company (something I really enjoy) supposedly it’s only emails and maybe chats. It’s 40 hours work week. It’s direct hire position.

The pay without the overtime is about the same. The tech support pays a dollar or two more per hour. If I take overtime into account of the manufacturing job, I’ll make around 10k more a year. If I didn’t need money I wouldn’t be so conflicted and would take the gaming company in heartbeat. At the same time I don’t believe the payoff of working that many hours is worth 10k. Please advise.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Longer hours or less money? I am not sure which job to pick. Longer hours or less money? I am not sure which job to pick. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.