What to do when your dreck co-worker becomes you boss?

So I have this great job. I've been in the organization for 3 years, decent benefits, but less than average pay. It ticks a lot of boxes that I have neglected over the last 3 or 4 careers. My boss that hired me, is retiring at the end of the year. Her replacement has already been named; a co-worker of mine. I cannot for the life of me see me working for this person as our styles are just too different. I have worked closely with her for the last 3 years. She has gone behind my back to redo work that I have done and has this my way or the highway attitude. She is a major ass kisser and is in constant fear of losing her job. She's a single parent and has no problem pointing that out when something gets a bit tight in the office. I know that I can't trust her and have seen that she discusses me with our boss. I have been looking for another job inside and outside of our organization. I have expressed my concerns to both the new future boss and the old outgoing boss as well as our division director. My view is that working with someone is WAY different than working for someone. My co-worker has everyone in our division so snowed, that I come off looking bad if I tell them how I am feeling. I don't know where to turn, I need this job too as I am paying for two kids in college and paying my own student loan. What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What to do when your dreck co-worker becomes you boss? What to do when your dreck co-worker becomes you boss? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.