What kind of job should I get?

I am a community college student working part time while I do school full-time. I am double majoring and plan on transferring out to university by 2020. I have been working at a luxury retailer for the past two years and while I can deal with it, I really don’t think retail, or at least the environment I work in, is for me. I can get along with people quite well and I’m not terrible at customer service definitely, but as someone with anxiety, the environment can become unnecessarily overwhelming.

Don’t get me wrong, I love keeping busy and feeling like I’m actually doing something, but I feel like I’d be better doing some sort of office work or something of the like. What kind of part time jobs with flexible scheduling for my schooling should I look into? Overall, I’ve been in retail and customer service for over 3 years now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What kind of job should I get? What kind of job should I get? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.