"Do not contact current employer" on background check

I've received a job offer recently, and filled out an online background check. When I was filling it out, I opted not to give them permission to contact my current employer; will this look bad? The check was asking for my supervisor's information.

My reason was because I had not yet submitted my two-weeks notice at the time I was filling the background report out.

I have pay stubs and references from 0ast supervisors from my current position.

Am I worried over nothing? Will HR likely reach out to me to let me clarify if they don't like the results?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

"Do not contact current employer" on background check "Do not contact current employer" on background check Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.