What are my career options

I have a finance and management degree from a good public university. I was a software consultant for under a year, and have since been an orthopedic sales rep for under a year. I enjoy the idea of working for myself in some way but am not tied to that idea. I wont be continuing as a sales rep do to to many reasons and am looking at a career change that pays well, has good work life balance and utilizes my back ground/skills. ANY ideas are welcome, thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are my career options What are my career options Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.