Trial Day

Evening!

I have a trial day for a temporary designer position tomorrow. I've never had a trial day in my life as part of the application process, and could really do with the job resulting in me feeling a wee bit nervous. The trial day is paid.

I've done some research on the company and the role is a little vague as I applied for a full time role which was already filled, but they want the extra help for a while hence it being a temporary role.

Any advice and/or tips would be great! Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trial Day Trial Day Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.