Should I call hiring manager for concerns about interview?

Hi Reddit!

I just got out of an interview with Michael Kors. I'm concerned on how the interview went for several reasons.

  1. The interview before me overlapped my interview time by 20 minutes.

  2. My interviewer (who wasn't the hiring manager) didn't know I was coming nor did he know my name.

  3. The interviewer didn't have my application, interview packet but had the packets of the other interviewees.

  4. My interview lasted five minutes and I only received two questions

I've done dozens of interviews in the past and am completely comfortable with the process so I find this whole situation rather odd. I also have over 8 years of experience working both retail and food service. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I call hiring manager for concerns about interview? Should I call hiring manager for concerns about interview? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.