My favorite job I ever had was as a receptionist at a local salon. However, my circumstances changed and I had to live on my own instead of at home, so I left less than a month ago for a higher paying job in a hospital, which hasn't been at all what I hoped it would be.
My pay isn't what what I was told it would be, I don't get any benefits because I'm PRN, I'm stuck at one location (which happens to be the one furthest from where I live) despite being told I could pick up shifts at any location, I've run into a problems trying to get cross trained on other positions I was told I could do, and I'm not getting nearly enough hours despite being told I could pick up enough hours to be full time if I wanted. To top it all off, I decided I don't want to go into a health care field. There's really no reason for me to stay there.
Except I need the pay. Even though I don't make as much as I was supposed to, it's more than at the salon. However, there was a mistake a while back when my old boss's husband accidentally put my pay in for more than it was supposed to be. For most of my time there, I was making only 0.63 cents less an hour than at the hospital. When I factor in how much gas I pay to get to and from the hospital (it takes 2 gallons each day I work), plus taxes (the salon is in the same city and county I live in, unlike the hospital) I think it pretty much makes up for it.
I didn't find out about this mistake until I was almost done there. I don't know how or why the mistake happened, but if it's because the other receptionists make that much, I was hoping my boss might be willing to pay me that much, as well. But I don't know if can ask for that. I only worked there for three or four months, and I'm afraid it will be pretty disrespectful and futile to ask to be able to come back at all, let alone for more money. But I also really, really loved it there, and want to come back if I can make it work.
I know I left on good terms; I gave a one month notice, and my boss and I still talk when we see each other at my church. She even asked me a little while back if I could stay on for every other Saturday, but I said I didn't think I could. Is it a good idea to see if I can come back for the pay that I had accidentally been given for most of my time there?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: