Requirements after serving notice

Throw away account and new to Reddit. So forgive me for some formatting issues, etc

Been with my “current” employer for 2.5 years. I have signed a new offer letter and plan to provide my notice any day now. My questions are what should be expected of me after serving notice.? We have an annual district meeting in two days to give a year in review and outline goals for the next year that is a requirement to attend. I have also RSVP’d to our annual Xmas party this Friday. Assuming I serve notice tomorrow what should be expected or proper since I will now be a departing employee. If anyone could share similar experience and results that would be appreciated

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Requirements after serving notice Requirements after serving notice Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.