My lead wants to schedule a “meeting”. This usually means being berated for an hour.

Ok, an hour is a bit of an exaggeration, but I digress.

At my job, my lead (not my direct supervisor) does not like when you ask questions. She calls it “defiance”.

Today in our morning updates, I asked a clarifying question and she answered with “Do you have a problem just do it”? Later on I received an email saying that she wants to schedule a meeting with me today.

I’m pretty sick of the abuse and wanting to start documenting it, so I asked her through email if she could tell me what the meeting was about. Her response:

“To check in”.

She schedules meetings through ominous emails, that way she doesn’t leave a paper trail behind for HR. How can I document what’s going to be said in the meeting? I already know I’m going to be ripped to shreds, it’s not the first time, won’t be the last time. It’s not just me either, she does it with my colleagues but they won’t go to HR with me for fear of retaliation.

I was thinking of post-meeting, sending an email to her stating that I wanted to reiterate what was said in the meeting, and then list all the things discussed. This way she can confirm or deny, but at least it’s on paper.

Thoughts?

Also if I’m not comfortable with speaking with her, is it ok to say I want a union rep with me or my direct supervisor with me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My lead wants to schedule a “meeting”. This usually means being berated for an hour. My lead wants to schedule a “meeting”. This usually means being berated for an hour. Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.