Mid 20's returns to college, trying to escape the restaurant industry. Office life? PLEASE HELP!

I'm 26yr and will be going back to school in January for either computers or chemistry. I currently serve at a night club in a medium sized urban city, pay is alright but I'm up till 4-5am during the weekends and doing 15hr days on doubles. Calling out is almost impossible, I was sick, had a doctor's note, and they still made it an issue that I called out. That was the first time ever calling out and I'm not a new employee. Im looking to transition from where I am now in to a more office setting that will still allow me to work full time and make at least 15$ per hour while still being able to balance school and not stress about have to pay a $250 walk out. I have Bill's so I still need full time, weekends are fine just not after 8pm. Im looking for something I can do for a year or so till I can intern with a lab or tech company. PLEASE HELP!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Mid 20's returns to college, trying to escape the restaurant industry. Office life? PLEASE HELP! Mid 20's returns to college, trying to escape the restaurant industry. Office life? PLEASE HELP! Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.