Can you make decent money at a non-profit?

Hey everyone,

I'm a recent college grad whose skill set leans heavily toward reading/writing/speaking and there are a few kinds of careers that interest me. As someone who minored in Spanish and has done volunteer work with immigrants in the past, I'd be pretty interested in a career path that somehow dealt with the plight of immigrants. However, I'd like a position that allows me to use my reading/writing skills to do so. The problem is that most of these jobs are for non-profit organizations. While I'm all for supporting non-profits (I've volunteered at many), it seems like the salaries they offer won't grant me financial flexibility, ability to pay off loans, ability to travel, support family etc. Is it reasonable to assume that I won't find that kind of position with a non-profit?

I'm currently looking at some other career paths that interest me, such as intelligence or policy related to Latin America. Are there other career paths I should explore?

TLDR: Want to do something related to immigrant aid, but worried non-profits can't offer a sufficient salary

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can you make decent money at a non-profit? Can you make decent money at a non-profit? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.