I'm tired of one of my managers making me do everything while he does nothing

Everyday that I have to work with this particular manager (we work food service) he makes me do everything for him including jobs that are not in my job description. Like for example doing his nightly counts for him while he stands around on his phone, doing his cleaning list, shutting down the entire front of the store by myself which is definitely not a one person job and takes me 3 hours to do by myself. He also asks me every time he works to come in early or stay late. Then when he says I can leave I go to punch out and he comes up with another 10 things for me to do that he should have done himself. We've walked in nights he's closed without me and the store is trashed, nothings been cleaned or wiped down, no prep, nothing stocked, he lies about temperatures in the book, he always says it's cause he was too busy to get anything done but when we go back and check the orders he had during his shift it's always next to none. I'm tired of him. He bosses me around like hes better than me at my job but he can't do anything himself. We just went to the district manager about it so I'm hoping something gets done. But this morning at 10 am he asked me if I could come in at 5 instead of 7. Tuesday is not a busy night for us ever and I know he's just trying to go home early by getting me to do all of his work. Last time I went in early he told me he was going to get a haircut after I arrived and that's why he needed to leave early. Imediate rage.

Sorry for the long rant. Any advice on how to deal with him would be great. My other managers are fine.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm tired of one of my managers making me do everything while he does nothing I'm tired of one of my managers making me do everything while he does nothing Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.