How to step out of your comfort zone and stop working jobs and get a career?

I'm 31 with no college experience and although I've been working since I was 16, I've never really had what someone would call a career. 2 years ago, I started a new job that I thought would blossom into a career but it's not and I don't think it ever will, I'm a fire extinguisher technician, I'm certified through the Texas State Fire Marshal and although that sounds cool and whatnot, it's really not that great. I only make $13 an hour. I'm wasting my life away.

I would like to try something new and make more money and settle down into a career that provides benefits and paid vacations and all that. I just don't even know where to start. I'm fairly good with computers and technology but not like someone who went to school for it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to step out of your comfort zone and stop working jobs and get a career? How to step out of your comfort zone and stop working jobs and get a career? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.