My last job was at one of those call center outsourcing companies. They treated employees like cattle, and as a result they had a terrible turnover rate (the average employee had been there for less than 2 months.
I'm 30 years old, about half way through a degree in mechanical engineering. The call center refused to work around my school schedule, and would give me day shifts despite my requests for evening hours so I can take classes. After working there for 2 years, I quit without notice, but in a friendly way without talking shit or telling anyone off. That was late spring of 2017. I decided to focus full time on school since my classes are starting to get pretty hard, but now I'm at a point where I need part time income.
I'm currently looking for part time work; I would prefer to find something like a CBC operator job that would look good on an engineering resume, but they all want full time employees as far as I can tell. At this point I'm just going to have to find work at a restaurant kitchen or something. What should I tell potential employers about why I left my last job and the 18 month employment gap since then? My thinking is that I can't work a job that won't respect my school schedule anyway, so it shouldn't matter if they won't hire me because I won't work mornings, is this a good idea or should I avoid the details?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: