Company A made an offer, and I must decide before I hear from company B

Hello, I’m in a bit of a dilemma right now.

Last week a company made me an offer for a position, let’s call it company A. They sent the offer Thursday, and I asked for a little bit of time to think about it. So they said that I could have some time to think about it and that they would be “expecting an answer by the beginning of next week”.

Problem is, another company, company B is making their decision regarding my interview process, and will most likely make their offer Tuesday.

So, I’m left with several options here..

I can simply reply to company A on Tuesday, but that doesn’t seem correct because the process was quite fast from their side, and it’d look very bad to simply not reply before late tuesday, when they’ve said they want an answer by the beginning of the week, it may cause them to think that I don’t want the job , because if I did I’d simply answer yes.

I can accept company A’s offer and and simply turn it down if B’s offer is much better, but once again, I’d be burning bridges forever with company A, and you never know what life reserves for you.

I could send company A an email telling this exact situation but then, since I’ve had already a few days to think about it, it’d look like I’m stalling it on purpose in order to use them as negotiating leverage at Company B.

Other options that I haven’t thought about..

Question is, what do you think would be the best approach to take of my goal is to be able to decide between the best offer, but I don’t want to lose out on the already great offer I was made at company A, and risk it all on an offer that may not even come (I think it will because I was excellent in both technical and meet interviews) from company B..

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company A made an offer, and I must decide before I hear from company B Company A made an offer, and I must decide before I hear from company B Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.