Received verbal offer, written offer to come if role is accepted. Is this normal?

Hi there! I received a verbal offer from my HR contact this week. We went through the details like salary, health care benefits, time off, etc. She stated that this was the verbal offer and if I were to accept, a written offer would be drafted.

I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced this before. I feel like I'm missing the whole picture by not having a written offer to go through as well. I'm worried that some details are being left out even though I've asked questions and we've had a discussion.

Can I ask for a written offer to review before I accept? I'm considering another offer as well so I'd like to compare. Greatly appreciate any advice on how to protect myself in this situation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Received verbal offer, written offer to come if role is accepted. Is this normal? Received verbal offer, written offer to come if role is accepted. Is this normal? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.