Asking for a Raise 3 Months In

Hi there!

I started my current job three months ago, and I'm facing an annual review soon. Usually, conversations about raises should be discussed at this time but given I've only been around for a few months, is it too soon?

Some additional info, I was actually offered my current job earlier this year but I passed it up for a different offer. Long story short, I disliked that job and interviewed again with my current employer. My initial offer earlier this year was 7% higher than my current salary due to budgeting issues. Overall, I'm meeting key milestones and am working at the same caliber as my colleagues. Recruiting also recommended that I ask for a raise during my 3-month review when I was offered the role.

All I want is a salary raise that can be matched to my offer from earlier this year. Given this background, is this an appropriate ask at this time? If so, any tips on negotiating? Happy to hear your thoughts!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asking for a Raise 3 Months In Asking for a Raise 3 Months In Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.