Applied for a job and it never submitted?

I just had this happen to me and I am honestly shocked by this, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

I applied for a seasonal IT near me, it would be about 40 minute drive but its doable. I applied and thought it was weird I heard nothing back from them, no confirmation no nothing. I have experience in the job field and thought it was weird I never even got a call for an interview. I saw it was reposted, and so I went online to their site and wanted to check my job status on it. And found their server never created a profile for me or anything, as if I never applied for the job. So I reapplied to the position.

Has anyone else have this happen before? And would it be wrong for me to call their HR department tomorrow and make sure it submitted on their end?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applied for a job and it never submitted? Applied for a job and it never submitted? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.