I am a recent graduate who is on the job hunt. I interned at a company over the summer who I really liked, the people were great and had a great culture. However, not sure the work they do is exactly for me, I enjoyed some aspects but feel there are opportunities that are more suited to my interests out there. They offered me a job to start in a few months which I accepted (have no other solid opportunities right now and was eager to start working/earning). Now a company who I feel will be a much better fit in terms of what they do, have shown interest in me and I have an interview with them. I feel guilty about doing this as if I get offered the job at this second company I may have to renege on my accepted offer, however I feel it will be much more what I want to do as a career. Has anyone been in a similar position or does anyone have advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: