When should I bring up jobs not on my resume?

Some background:

As per my last post, my job search has been remarkably awful due to the fact that I've "only" had 2 or 3 years at my last couple jobs. I got instantly denied at one company in particular, known for hiring virtually anyone. Distraught, I sent an email asking for feedback on my resume. After a callback and explaining that I've had awful luck with the economic downturn in this area and places closing up, I got a phone interview. The position is extremely entry level. However, on my resume, I left out a couple jobs where I only worked for 6 months at awful big box retailers, before I found something better. I scanned my resume into their ATS which didn't stipulate I had to list every job I've ever had, and therefore didn't include what I didn't put on my resume.

So my question is: When if at all should I bring up these positions? Since I had to beg and lobby that I'm not a hopper (Which I can assure you am not anymore) to even get a phone screening, will this ding my chances if they come up during a background check?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When should I bring up jobs not on my resume? When should I bring up jobs not on my resume? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.