Ghosted? SO rude!

Like just have the decency (balls) to tell me that I didn’t get the job? Phone interview two weeks ago-Zoom interview one week ago today. Just to justify why I am so annoyed by this…Zoom interview was with 4 other people. Round robin style questioning, followed by ‘role play’, then respond to a pretend email to see my email communication style, followed by a 45 minute ‘shadow’ with a senior level person from the team I would be working on. Absolutely no warning for this rather EXTENSIVE interview for what is basically a glorified call center job (remote). I send my obligatory ‘thank you’ emails and ZERO response. Already asked in the first interview if their next orientation date would work for me, if I had a home office setup etc. I am so sick of jumping through these ridiculous hoops for these idiots! So it’s safe to say I didn’t get this one I guess?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Ghosted? SO rude! Ghosted? SO rude! Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.