I really, REALLY want this job. How do I go above and beyond?

Almost two weeks ago now, I came across a job posting for a job that’s perfect for me. Not only is it for a company that I strongly admire, but it’s a position that I had in the very recent (like 2 months ago) past. The duties on the job posting are all on my resume. I also fit every requirement.

I sent an email to HR making my desire for the position known and reiterating why I’m qualified. I got met with an automated email that more or less read “don’t expect us to open this, we’re busy.” So naturally, I want to try other ways to get noticed.

I’m absolutely stuck. I’m leaning to emailing the department head (AKA my potential boss) but I’m terrified of this working against me. What if she thinks I’m desperate (I mean I am, but I don’t wanna show that!) or annoying? I would hate to completely kill my chances.

According to the job portal, my application was reviewed a few days ago. However, the posting doesn’t close until Monday. If I contact anyone, I want to wait until after then. I just hope that it isn’t too late. đŸ˜£

Can anyone help? How do I go above and beyond to ensure that I at least hear back?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I really, REALLY want this job. How do I go above and beyond? I really, REALLY want this job. How do I go above and beyond? Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.