Hired me as a Systems Analyst but expecting to run like a Project Manager

Hello,

I was hired by a company full-time for my expertise in Java(21yrs of experience) for 3 months now…now my manager wants me to like a project manager and not much as a systems …

How do you guys handle it, it is like triaging and talking with high end officials and running the list and lot of follow up actions & meetings?

Thanks, Old Monk

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hired me as a Systems Analyst but expecting to run like a Project Manager Hired me as a Systems Analyst but expecting to run like a Project Manager Reviewed by Louhi on août 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.