Got higher-paying position immediately after accepting current job

Last week I got a min-wage job at a popular coffee shop in Canada, and had just finished my orientation for it yesterday. There was no practical training related to my position done yet, just safety and guideline stuff. However, today, I landed a higher-paying position elsewhere. How to gracefully bow out of the min-wage job? Should I head to recruitment and ask them for a two weeks? Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got higher-paying position immediately after accepting current job Got higher-paying position immediately after accepting current job Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.