Advice needed for freelancing

Is anybody else feeling intimidated by the current job market?

Or is it just me?

I mean, look at the job process these days.

You've gotta fill up a 10-minute Google form, then send them your portfolio, then schedule a 30-minute video interview, and then after doing the interview send them a sample article or do some sample work for them.

And EVEN after doing THAT, you might not get selected.

There goes your 2-3 hours wasted.

Like oh my god, I might as well not try it at all. The job process these days makes freelancing so difficult.

The competition is high, especially in content writing.

Back to 3-4 years ago, it wasn't like this. It was pretty easy to apply for online jobs and I used to almost always get selected.

Maybe it's just me who's not trying hard enough to look for easy applications, like LinkedIn easy apply.

I'll admit I've been burnout but now I'm recovering.

I'm very skeptical of jobs now. I might try my luck in the audio engineering industry, if not content writing.

On top of that, my self esteem has gotten low in regards to my writing abilities.

I don't believe I'm good enough to be hired by employers in terms of writing gigs.

Advice needed please! I feel insecure about my writing samples.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice needed for freelancing Advice needed for freelancing Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.