Would it be too risky of a move to move out and take a job paying $13-16/hour?

I'm currently living with my parents in a rural area, working from home making $13/hour. It's gotten to be too much for me. I moved in with my parents to help them with things, and so I could save up for grad school in a few years. Ever since I got off of training though I've been required to work 50-60 hours almost every week, which has driven a wedge in the relationships at home since I can't help out as much. It's also prevented me from doing any form of volunteering, shadowing, or learning anything that could help in finding a good grad program.

In what little free time I do have, I've been looking at job boards for local colleges. I figured I could either look for another remote job and stay here, still too far in a rural area to do much volunteering or shadowing, or I could go ahead and look for a better job in another area that would give me more opportunities. Most college towns around here that aren't in large cities have an average rent including utilities of $350-500 per month. And most jobs at those colleges pay $13-16 per hour.

I'm wondering if that would be too risky of a move? I wouldn't be making that much more money, if any, and I'd have additional expenses than if I stayed where I am. But I'd have the added benefits of living closer to places I could volunteer or shadow at, and if I worked for a college I could take free/discounted classes.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be too risky of a move to move out and take a job paying $13-16/hour? Would it be too risky of a move to move out and take a job paying $13-16/hour? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 05, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.