Want to work but cant...

I have been working 4-5 days a week all in the morning at my first job. Ive been working a few weeks now but school is starting.

I have to work nights during school, which is something I really dont want to do.

I love working mornings, but I can only work mornings on weekends during school.

Ive already accepted the fact that Ill have to work nights but is there anything I can do to work less nights, more mornings, anything like that?

I might ask my boss if I could work mornings everytime theres no school, like on holidays.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Want to work but cant... Want to work but cant... Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.