No call no show, help please

I no called no showed from work, after a night of unexpected drinking. I have been called by my managers and ask to call them when available. I have never no called an no showed before and don’t know what to say when I call. I don’t want to lose this job. What should I say to my mangers- I know I am completely in the wrong and messed up but don’t know how to explain it. I don’t want to tell the manager that I was to drunk

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

No call no show, help please No call no show, help please Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.