My experience in applying for target and walmart (spoiler- target was much more responsive)

So i first applied for target for general stocking in the back (I forget the specific term for it) and i got an interview within a day and I got rejected. Simple process, very respectful though I do wish I could know what their deciding factors were so i could improve in future applications

Then i applied for walmart. I applied for three different positions; stocking, cart attendant, and checkout associate. I took their tests and apparently passed so it says on all three jobs but its been several weeks and I havent heard anything from them about being under consideration or for an interview. They have a 6 step process; 1. Profile 2. Apply 3. Under consideration 4. Interview 5. Offer activities 6. Orientation.

Am I crazy for thinking that they’re taking too long? I’ve thought about calling them about it but I dont want to be rude

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My experience in applying for target and walmart (spoiler- target was much more responsive) My experience in applying for target and walmart (spoiler- target was much more responsive) Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.