Jobs for people who are bad with people that don't require degree?

I'm on the autism spectrum and have pretty awful social skills, I also have a quick temper and won't hesitate to call someone out when they're being rude to me or others. Because of this I've decided that customer service would be a recipie for disaster for me, but customer service jobs are pretty much the only jobs that wre available in my area if you don't have a degree. What are some good jobs for people that are bad at dealing with others that don't require a degree?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Jobs for people who are bad with people that don't require degree? Jobs for people who are bad with people that don't require degree? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.