Help with muscle soreness and how to deal with second day..

I just started a new job moving matresses and the interviewer kinda did a bad job about really explaining the work, long story short it was a shock when I realised I would be carrying queens and kings by myself unloading and loading multiple trucks, they did warn me the first week would suck and I'm so fucking sore, I started yesterday and had today off thank god, but I was literally so sore I could barely use my arms and core all day. Has anybody had any experience starting a job that was very labour intensive and they were extremely sore and fatigued after the first day? How do I go about explaining that I might need to take it easy for the first week. I'm using muscles I've probably never used before, and I am really worried about not preforming. I need to keep this job untill I get my car in 7 months. Do you think they will be mad at me? I don't want to be the guy who can't carry his own weight and I feel like I'm a burden right now. I want to put the time in to get my strength up to do the job but in the meantime it feels like I'm walking on glass if I can't preform.. I kinda feel bad for the guys if I can't do what they can do yet. I stuggled carrying some stuff other guys had no problems with I really don't wanna be the guy who says "let me get the lighter stuff." I feel like a total dick..

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help with muscle soreness and how to deal with second day.. Help with muscle soreness and how to deal with second day.. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.