Does it look bad if you work in a company for only a year?

So I’m currently at my first job. I got this job 5 months after I graduated but it’s for a really small company (4 people) and though the pay is okay (50k + com as a recruiter), I feel like I want more.

Some reasons I want to leave: After a year of experience i’m looking for significantly better pay I commute to office 5 days a week, 35 mins one way so I want a 100% remote role I want to work a for a bigger, more structured company My boss is very nice but just talks too much lol

But i’m scared it might look bad on my resume that i only stayed for a year. For context, I’m 23. Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does it look bad if you work in a company for only a year? Does it look bad if you work in a company for only a year? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.