Advice from a recruiter on applying for jobs while unemployed

I quit my job one week ago from today. I gave a notice and resigned professionally with plans to just travel, take a break, and search full time. While on a call today with a recruiter he emphasized that not waiting until I had something lined up will put me far behind the competition for this reason. He said if I just say I resigned it might make interviewer uncomfortable and think negative thoughts cause not everyone can just resign or have that flexibility to quit. WTF?

With that being said, will I basically need to come up with some lie like having to take care of family or an out of state family emergency to keep myself competitive? I think its ridiculous how much we are not allowed to do simply to keep jobs. I am not even allowed to be financially stable enough to go one week without a paycheck. He even confirmed I was very underpaid at my last job and I gave a lot of context as to why I decided to resign. What world do we live in?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice from a recruiter on applying for jobs while unemployed Advice from a recruiter on applying for jobs while unemployed Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.