Questions at the end of an entry-level job interview

Hi everyone!

So one thing that plagues me in my job hunt is figuring out what to ask back in interviews. I understand the logic of showing interest, but I don’t know how else to do that. In my head, my application is me showing my interest. I’m in the interview because I want the job. And that confusion probably comes from not having one yet and not having a discerning eye. But I can’t even figure out how to fake it. Sure, I’ve googled the topic and I’ve found some standard copy and paste questions, but I wouldn’t even know what to do with the answers they give me. For example, let’s say I ask something like “what have your employees gone on to do?” or something related to moving up, whether they said yes or no, I’d just be like “…ok..” I can’t think of anything a hiring manager would admit to that’d deter me from a job. Especially in this economy where I just need one.

For a little background, I’m applying for entry-level jobs at smaller pr agencies. I’d most likely be handling things like building client reports, writing press releases/pitch emails, basic assistant/administrative work, etc. I’ve had some internships in similar war so I know what the tasks are like, but I have no idea how to gauge if a company is a fit for me. And frankly, I somewhat don’t care because I just need a job. And like I said, I don’t see how anyone that I’d speak with would admit to anything bad enough that’d make me turn it down.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Questions at the end of an entry-level job interview Questions at the end of an entry-level job interview Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.